Long talk with Peter Semotiuk this morning and he says there's no hurry - the passage will certainly open soon. I hope he's right, but on that basis, we will wait at least until Eleanor gets here tomorrow. That will be a special meeting - provided that the planes are flying. Resolute under the weather at the mo.
More later. Must go do my duty. Will try to send some pics but will give cd to Eleanor as well so she can post from somewhere with better connection.